Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
Welcome to East 52nd Manhattan Dental Arts
Drs. Galasso, Feldman, and Landolt, and our team are experts in creating optimal oral health, both in function and appearance. We are trained to correct a wide variety of cosmetic problems, and are specialized in dental implants, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, fillings, dentures, tooth whitening, sleep/snore appliances, and Invisalign.
Together we are proud members of several professional associations, including the American College of Prosthodontics, Northeast Gnathological Society, American Academy of Periodontics, and International Congress of Oral Implantology. Dr. Galasso has been a faculty for over 25 years at New York University. And Dr. Landolt used to be a faculty at UPenn and Rutgers University.
Our office is located at 16 East 52nd Street, Suite 1001 New York, NY10022.
Email: [email protected]
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. For your peace of mind, these are the same precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chairs
- We wear disposable gloves, gowns and K95 masks, N95 or level 3 surgical masks while treating patients. In addition, we will now be wearing face shields.
- We disinfect and place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
- We wipe down our dental treatment room after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
- We use a Fogger with HOCL (used by Airlines to disinfect airplanes) to spray down all furniture and garments in the office.
- We either wash our hands thoroughly and/or apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
- We have installed air purifiers that have a special HEPA 13medical grade filter that purifies for virus in each room and two in the reception area.
- We have installed high speed suctioning units and electrical headpieces to help reduce aerosols.
While we are doing everything in our power to protect you, we also ask for your cooperation in making our office environment a safe one when you visit us. Below are a few precautionary measures we ask of you as our patients:
- If you have in the last 24 hours; a cough, fever, shortness of breath or chills, please call our office to discuss whether or not you should reschedule.
- IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID19, YOU MUST SUBMIT A NEGATIVE TEST PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- We will be checking temperatures on all patients as they enter the office. Anyone with a reading over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to reschedule for at least three weeks later as a precaution.
- In order to practice social distancing and minimize the number of patients in our waiting room, we ask that you show up no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Wear a face covering when entering our office building, which you will continue to wear during your visit to our office space, until you are seated in the dental chair.
- You will be asked to complete and return a questionnaire the day prior to your appointment (for your safety, please bring your own pen).
- If you are late for your appointment, we may not be able to see you as we need more time for each appointment.
- Please come alone when at all possible. In order to relieve any congestion, we may ask you to wait in the consult room.
- Please be considerate of other patients waiting for treatment. The recommended distance in the waiting room will be 3 feet. Wearing protective masks will keep you safe. If you need explanation on proper placement and removal of a mask, please ask our staff.
- In an effort to minimize the number of patients in the office, we will be taking payments via an online portal and consulting with the hygienist outside of the treating room. If necessary you may be asked to return for an evaluation. This is being done initially to enhance the flow of the office. If you feel you have an issue that may require attention during your cleaning appointment, please inform one of our front desk staff when making your appointment.